Following CDC and the local Health Department guidelines it has been confirmed that golf is an ACCEPTABLE form of outdoor recreation. We will be working hard at Table Rock Golf Course to ensure we are operating under the Governor’s emergency orders.
Please help us abide by the following guidelines.
1) Social distancing of at least 6 feet or more must be maintained at all times.
2) No more than 10 people at a time in the clubhouse.
3) The kitchen will only have pre-packaged food and drinks for carry-out.
4) We will only allow one person per cart, or the option of walking.
5) Extra sanitation and sanitizing precautions of the cart and equipment will be taken.
6) Please do not remove flagsticks, they will be used as markers only.
7) All ball washers and bunker rakes will no longer be in use.
Please call with additional questions at 740-625-6859